Delivery & Returns
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority and we will work proactively with our customers if they are unsatisfied with the goods which they have purchased online by offering a full refund or exchange. Please note that there are some differences in our policies between purchases on-line and in-store purchases. We would request that you carefully read the guidelines set out below for on-line purchases
- Our returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused/unworn and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging with the swing tags attached including the designers labels
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Leather items should be returned unmarked and in their original an undamaged packaging
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
All items are thoroughly checked before leaving our factory and again in our studio. However, on the very rare occasion there may be a manufacturing fail, which we will first replace the item and if we cannot replace the item, we will offer a full refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Unit 1B IDA Monread Industrial Estate, Naas, Kildare, W91 D890, Ireland.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should return your product to: Unit 1B IDA Industrial Estate, Naas, Kildare, W91 D890, Ireland
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.